How is Coca-Cola using Expion for global to local social media engagement?
Expion is helping Coca-cola increase our publishing capabilities and optimize the way we are creating content around the world. Coke has created a content pantry where all our brands can see how content from all of our brands, all over the world is performing. They can grab content that is working, localize it and publish it directly to their fans.
~ Juan Adlercreutz, Interactive Marketing Director for the Pacific Group, Coca Cola
Global To Local Market Engagement
Managing multiple local markets across multiple languages is easy with Expion. Our intuitive interface with translation for more than 60 languages, and a simple approval system ensures consistency and control of a brand’s messages across the globe. Govern, collaborate and share content across brands and local markets to optimize engagement.
Challenge: How can I assure brand integrity with so many unique market requirements?
- Create content in native language to view, translate and share in other languages
- Allow each local market to plan content, moderate, analyze and submit their content for approval
- Centralize the management of brand activity to immediately share best practices
Multi-Location Social Optimization
Multi-location businesses are seeing the power of local social media marketing through significantly higher engagement on their local social channels versus the brand’s main social presence. Our scalable technology can help enable hyper-local messaging to thousands of locations with governance for control and sharing of best performing content. To help mine rich user generated local content, Expion’s new curation module provides geo-targeted content and images from Instagram and Twitter to be shared on local social channels.
Customers like Applebee’s, Hilton, H&R Block and others have chosen Expion as their social media management system of choice to reach their customers on a local level.
Challenge: We have thousands of employees engaged in social across hundreds or thousands of locations, how can we manage effectively and maintain control of our brand?
- Sophisticated rules and governance controls are assigned based on user’s role
- Customize home screen for minimal training and tasking of local users
- Centralize monitoring of employee activity, content & customer conversations across all locations
- Automated daily sharing of best performing posts to each location’s content library