What Personal Information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you accept permissions from a Facebook application, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
• Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
• When ordering or registering on our applications, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual
• To improve our future applications
• To improve customer service
• To process transactions or link to point of purchase on websites off of Facebook
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails
• The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
• These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
• We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted only via compliant systems that we’ve partnered with. No credit card data is ever filed with Expion. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
• You will be notified if you are entering into a transactional entry.
• Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential, use it only for the purpose of our site, and delete it upon our request. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
• Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
• We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our application, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
• We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.